For ceramic and composite restorations
UK tungsten carbide cutters – for veneering materials
The UK toothing is equally suitable for working on ceramics (before glaze firing) as on composite veneers and transitions between veneer materials and metal frames.
• Quick controlled material reduction
• A 7 times better surface quality than achieved with diamond instruments or conventional green stones
• No contamination of ceramic material
• Smooth, vibration-reduced operation- less strain to the wrist
• Economical due to sharp, unmarred blades